Your full-service hearing aid provider.
Hearing Health at The Hearing Center
At The Hearing Center, we do more than just sell hearing aids. We are here to help protect your ears and monitor your hearing health so you can continue enjoying your time with family and friends. We offer a wide range of hearing services to keep you healthy and hearing your best. We are dedicated to helping you with any of your hearing needs. Even if you purchased hearing aids from somewhere else, we will happily service them for you. Whether you need an adjustment or a repair, we will get your hearing aids working for you again, so you can continue to hear what matters to you.
- Hearing testing: We are fully equipped to test your hearing as well as your speech discrimination. This will let us understand your hearing loss in detail and whether hearing aids are a good solution for you.
- Hearing aid fitting and distribution: We offer a wide range of hearing aids and personalize our suggestions to match your individual hearing needs.
- Hearing aid repairs: We are able to offer some basic repairs in-office. If something isn’t working properly, we encourage you to bring your hearing aids to us so we can help you continue to hear better.
- Hearing aid cleaning and maintenance: Your hearing aids will serve you better and for longer if you take proper care of them. We can deep clean your hearing aids and replace the wax guards for you in order to keep your devices working properly.
- Tinnitus support: Tinnitus (ringing in the ears) can be an unpleasant distraction in life. Fortunately, some modern hearing aids now offer a tinnitus masking feature to alleviate the ringing in your ears. Let us know if you’ve been experiencing tinnitus and we can help you feel relief.
- Assistive listening devices: If you want help with something specific, such as watching TV or better understanding people in crowded environments, we can set up a device that communicates with your hearing aids. Assistive listening devices give you a more seamless listening experience and provide you with even more clarity.
- Custom hearing protection: We take custom molds of your unique ear shape for in-ear monitors for musicians and earplugs for individuals who are in loud environments. Patients should wear custom hearing protection when they are hunting, working in construction zones, or listening to live music.
Your Hearing Aid Purchase
We want to make sure you’re comfortable coming to see us if you ever need repairs or if you need your hearing aids reprogrammed. That’s why we never charge you for a visit for the life of your hearing aids. If you need repairs and your warranty is out of date, we will charge for the cost of the repair, but otherwise visits are always free.
We accept cash, checks, and all major credit cards. We have financing available and offer a lease program. We are also happy to work with any insurance that includes hearing aid coverage. For information on finance and lease options, click the link below.
Request Your Appointment Now
Fill out the form to request your appointment today!
1655 Carolina Ave.,
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Monday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Friday – Sunday: Closed