The Hearing Center in South Carolina
The most comprehensive hearing care in Orangeburg and Columbia.
Welcome to The Hearing Center
Your connections with the ones you love are so important. For many people, hearing aids are the best way to getting the most out of every moment, and making those important connections. At The Hearing Center in South Carolina, we want to help you experience life with better hearing. We don’t just sell hearing aids; we view what we do as providing a comprehensive service. Hearing aids can make a positive difference in your life, and we’re honored to be a part of that.
At The Hearing Center, we strive for honesty and integrity in everything we do. We always treat people the right way. That’s why so many patients return to see us year after year. We genuinely want to help you experience an improved quality of life through better hearing. Make an appointment with us today and experience the difference better hearing can have on your life.
Why Choose The Hearing Center?
The Hearing Center has been owned and operated by the Haynes family since 1987. We are now in our second generation; Chas Haynes is carrying on the tradition of patient-focused excellence his father began more than 30 years ago. Because this is our family practice, it’s more than just a business to us. We’ve built strong relationships with our patients over the years, and that’s our favorite part of the job – seeing how hearing aids change our patients lives.
See why our patients continue to return to our practice every year and trust their hearing care to us.
- We treat you like family. We take good care of you as though you were our own family.
- We’ve had a solid reputation in Orangeburg for years. Some patients have been coming to see us for decades because they know they can trust us.
- We’ll do whatever we can to help you hear better. We take our time testing your hearing, adjusting your hearing aids, and doing maintenance to keep your hearing devices working their best.
- We’re not committed to just one brand of hearing aids. We have a whole range of hearing aids to choose from when it comes to finding the right hearing aids for your unique needs.
We offer affordable services. When you purchase hearing aids from us, you’ll receive free services on those hearing aids for the life of your devices. Our focus is on getting you to hear better, and we don’t want you to worry about having to pay for office visits.
What to Expect At Your First Appointment
The Hearing Center is accessible, easy-to-find, and welcoming. When you arrive for your appointment you will be greeted by our friendly front office staff. You won’t wait long before one of our professionals comes out to introduce themselves and brings you back for your appointment.
- We begin your appointment by asking you some questions about your hearing. We will explain the testing process and answer any questions prior to beginning.
- Then we perform a complete hearing test where you will sit inside our hearing booth and listen for different tones and frequencies. If needed we will also perform speech discrimination testing to see if you can understand what’s being said to you.
- After the test is over then we go over your results with you and answer any questions you may have.
- If you do have hearing loss we will go over your options for hearing aids and make some recommendations.
Request Your Appointment Now
Fill out the form to request your appointment today!
1655 Carolina Ave.,
Orangeburg, SC 29115
Monday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Tuesday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Wednesday: 9:00am – 2:00pm
Thursday: 9:00am – 4:30pm
Friday – Sunday: Closed